Yesterday was our 4th wedding anniversary and while we didn't give each other a gift, we were able to spend the day together and went out in the afternoon to see Andrew's gran in Nunney.
I've been busy doing housework, just some cleaning - bathroom, kitchen, vacuuming downstairs. Nothing exciting really. I have taken some more photos of the house, which I have posted below.
I showed Andrew a photo of the bathroom organiser that I was coveting, he thought it looked interesting so I ended up buying it from Sainsbury's for 19.95.
Front door of our cottage. Plants could do with pruning back.
The hallway looking in from the front door.
View from our front door looking across our neighbour's yard.
Our kitchen with new downlights installed because Andrew kept smacking his head on the crystal light shade that used to be in the centre of the room.
Our new Belling 'Enfield' cooker, plus new kettle, toaster and microwave.
The new Hotpoint combined washer/dryer near the back door. We don't have a separate laundry so the washer/dryer had to be installed in the kitchen.
My greenhouse! I am really excited about having a greenhouse, I am looking forward to growing lots of plants, fruit & veg.
View from our front door looking across our neighbour's yard.
Our kitchen with new downlights installed because Andrew kept smacking his head on the crystal light shade that used to be in the centre of the room.
Our new Belling 'Enfield' cooker, plus new kettle, toaster and microwave.
The new Hotpoint combined washer/dryer near the back door. We don't have a separate laundry so the washer/dryer had to be installed in the kitchen.
My greenhouse! I am really excited about having a greenhouse, I am looking forward to growing lots of plants, fruit & veg.
1 comment:
Hey there English Rose,
(Why didn't I write down the name of your village and county while I remembered it?)
I'm happy for you, your new home looks comfortable and your greenhouse is lovely. xx for now
P
Post a Comment