Thursday, October 29, 2009

What a disaster!

Our new Aerobed still hasn't arrived.

Several phone calls later and it will be delivered today.  Only this time, I can leave a note stating that if nobody is home the courier can leave our package at the front door.

Why didn't they just do that earlier???  Ggrrrr.....

I have spent 5 days at home waiting for this bed to arrive.  Today I can't wait around for it as I'm heading to Frome to visit Grandma (Jones), I should have seen her three days ago but I've been stuck here waiting for the bed.

Even if it does arrive today, we will only be sleeping on it for one night, then Andrew's mum is coming to stay so we are relinquishing the bed to her for 3 nights and we are back on the sofabed.

2 comments:

Suse said...

Nice that Andrew's mum is coming.....? how you feeling about that?

BJ said...

I'm fine with it - will be good for Andrew to spend some time with her :)