Today was the day of Gran Mary's funeral in Swansea, Wales. It took almost 3hrs to get there and another 3hrs to come home. If Andrew didn't have to work tomorrow we probably would have stayed in Swansea for the night. Andrew gave a lovely eulogy for his Gran that got a few chuckles out of family & friends who attended, and alot of people complimented him on his eulogy after the chapel service and burial.
Tomorrow I am expecting the UPS delivery of our Aerobed, so I'll be calling the UPS head office in the morning to make sure that they know I am going to be home and this delivery guy has no excuses for not delivering. What a farce this has become! I can't wait to hear his reason for not knocking on our door yesterday. I am going to buy a doorbell from Homebase hardware store for £10.99 so that all future deliveries can't be missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment