Sunday, February 7, 2010

Have I mentioned how much I love....

my Dyson?



I don't know what's come over me, I've never been this house proud before.  I'm vacuuming twice a week, giving the bathroom a quick tidy-up ever second day (sometimes every day, depending on how badly the black bath towels shed their fluff!) and *shock horror* making the bed.

Last night we had a few friends over for pizza night, I had the house literally glowing on their arrival.  No, it wasn't on fire, I just had the whole lounge room aglow with tealights, as well two of my home made candles on the front step for their arrival.  I should have taken some pics, dammit. Must do that next time.

Something I'm not happy about at the moment is our Hotpoint washer/dryer.  If you ever think of buying a combined washer/dryer, be sure that the machine has a lint filter for the drying stage.  My machine doesn't have a lint filter, so you can imagine what our lovely cream coloured bed linen looked like when it came out of the machine.  It is a MESS.  I'll have to take the linen to the local laundromat to wash and dry it properly there.  I'm so annoyed, I want to sell the machine and buy a new one... ggrrr....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not making the bed - whatever are you thinking! Pam