If I have nothing more interesting to post about than my new linen bins. Whoop tee doo!!
I wish I had some exciting news to tell you, but there is nothing to tell really.
Andrew's gran had a fall three weeks ago and broke her ankle, she is okay though. Her leg is in a cast and she is as comfortable as can be under the circumstances. I drove to Nunney to see her today, then I did a bit of shopping on the way home.
It has been so cold recently that the radiator in our room just doesn't heat efficiently enough, so I had to buy a convector heater from the hardware store. If that doesn't help then all hope is lost! I think it will do though. We are in the middle of winter now, the daylight hours are getting longer, so it shouldn't be too long before we'll be switching the heating off.
Andrew has a three day weekend coming up this weekend, I think we might be catching up with Chris, Ros and their baby boy Tristan. If the weather is fine I am guessing we'll be making the most of it and going on a walk somewhere. We'll also go and see Gran as Andrew hasn't seen her in weeks because of the terrible cold he had.
No comments:
Post a Comment