I have been feeling alot better in the last couple of weeks, I think it has to do with the right supplements and improving my diet.
Andrew is getting fed up with his job, he is more determined than ever to give his notice in a couple of months. He'd do it now but we're still a bit on the poor side.
I have been given a couple of new farms with possibly more on the horizon. My little eco friendly business is going slowly, I need to focus on that more and establish a bigger customer base.
Spring is well and truly here now, actually it is Summer but the weather is still quite mild. It's so lovely to see all the trees in full foliage for the first time and the hedges along our front path are covered in pink and white flowers.
Pics and more updates to come shortly.
2 comments:
Definitely need to see some photos hon :)
I have been taking lots of pics of the beautiful Summer flowers in our village, so will be posting them in a few days xoxo
Post a Comment