Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sorry

Nothing exciting to blog about I'm afraid.

My visa application has most definitely been received at the British High Commission and it is undergoing the normal investigations now. I have no idea how long it will take, it has been almost two weeks already and I'm pretty sure that the current processing time for a Settlement visa is around 12 weeks.

I included a letter with my application, requesting that my visa be granted in time for me to travel to the UK and be re-united with Andrew in time to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary on October 15th. I don't know if the letter will have any effect, but it's worth a shot. Otherwise, I doubt that I'll get my passport & visa back til mid-November :(

The separation from Andrew is unbearable at times. My blood pressure has been a bit up and down, no doubt due to the stress of being away from him for so long. Thank goodness I have my craft projects to keep me busy or I'd be a total mess.

No comments: